Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CCC Week 3...

Well in case you had already forgotten, CCC is the
Compendium of Curiosities challenge being hosted by
Linda. This week the challenge involved using alcohol inks
and as it is a little messy I decided to do more than one
attempt at this. I had a hard time deciding which one to
submit but am going with the pink one.
Not sure if it was the alcohol ink or the glossy cardstock
but I had a few issues when I was stamping on it, it is
a slippery surface and I could feel the stamp sliding
around so my stamped images are a little fuzzy :)

 
This is the other one I did, which originally was my
favourite but now I seem to have changed my mind, lol!
If you have the book and would like to join in the
challenge then go to Linda's blog, the more the merrier.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lori said...

Love how you're doing all these on the same type of die, great idea. I think they're both great, the pink one is nice and bright, love the colors on both, though. Yea, it's hard to get those stamps to sit still, lol!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Marlene, these are stunning! I agree with Lori-- I love that you're doing them all on the die cuts. You'll have a spectacular book by the end of this project!

My black ink always gets a little smeary on glossy cardstock, too. I've decided to consider it an integral part of the distressed aesthetic!

Hugs,
Linda

Sue said...

These are both beautiful, your time themed one is my favourite, but that's just down to my colour preference. Your book will be stunning when you have 35 of these beauties x

Nancy Lynn said...

These are really beautiful. Wow is all I can say. I love both of them a lot but since I love clock stuff a lot, that one would have to be my favorite. Did you decide whether you are going to put the instructions on the back of each one?

Sherry said...

They're both beautiful!

Rachelle said...

They both turned out great. I couldn't decide between favorites either. Love that butterfly stamp, but the time one keeps calling me.

Netty said...

Hi Marlene, thank you for leaving lovely comments in my gallery, so glad you did as it enabled me to find you, and wow am glad I did. You have made two beautiful projects, love them both. Take care, Annette x

CuddlyBunny said...

Beautiful work (and I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with higgy stamp images). :)

minnie_mac said...

Love them both. The colours and the stamping,

Kathy2eggs said...

I have that die and love how you used it...it's stunning indeed. I love all of your work, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?