Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Art Journal page...

Posted by Picasa
Here is my latest page, I did it on Monday after I had got
off the phone with my son, he is in Paris at the moment.
Listening to him talking about the wonderful sights they
have seen and the delicious foods they have been eating
made me wish I was there with him. Particularly the part
he told me about getting freshly made chocolate croissants
for breakfast, mmmm...

I have not had a lot of time to play in my art journal so
was glad that I was inspired to do it. How about you,
what have you been inspired to do creatively lately ?

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in my
blogiversary drawing :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great page, Marlene! And I see a little G45 paper there, I can spot that stuff a mile away, lol. Love the open hands, very cool. You're rockin' these pages!

Nancy Lynn said...

Your journal pages are really nice. Can't wait to see more of them.

Erin Glee said...

I love this journal page~BEAUTIFUL! And yes, Pan Au Chocolat fresh from a French bakery IN FRANCE is to die for!
I am gearing up for the Compendium Challenge starting next Monday by shopping and cleaning off my craft table ; )~Erin from ATT

Anonymous said...

Thanks due to the fact that this nice article, it's very acclaimed blogs