Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bon Voyage...

Posted by Picasa
Well last night we took my youngest off to the airport for
his grand adventure to the South Pacific. Of course there
were some last minute issues with the airline and so they
had to get all 20 of them on a different flight, not much
time to say long goodbyes which was a good thing.
His plane is scheduled to land in Auckland, New Zealand
in the next 10 minutes or so, I will be glad when I hear
they are there safely.

Well I am going to have to distract myself for the next
couple of weeks with some art projects otherwise I will
be worrying about him all the time. Might have to start
doing some more work in my art journal...


2 comments:

Lori said...

How exciting for him, and worrisome for you! lol
Yay! Can't wait to see more of the journal!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hooray for your son! That's quite an adventure. Can't wait to see what you come up with while keeping busy...maybe some more of those great melting pot trinkets from your last post. ;o)