Monday, December 13, 2010

Last 2 tags...

So sad to be finished with the tags :(  It has been fun
checking out Tim's blog every morning and having that
burst of creativity. This is tag 11, again I had to make
substitutions but I think it came out pretty close to Tim's
example. For this tag he showed a really great way to
get more use out of your dies, using them to make your
own foam stamps. However as I do not have the
die he used to make the stamp I improvised by just using a
stamp I already had. I will definitely have a go at making my
own stamps though, it is a really great idea.


This is the last tag, #12, for this year's 12 Tags of Christmas.
Yet again I did not have the die that was used but was able
to use my Cricut machine to cut something similar out and
still did the technique that Tim showed. 

Now that I have all 12 tags done I am trying to decide how
to show them off. I have all of last year's tags clipped on a 
7 Gypsies ATC & photo display seen here. I still love the tags
from last year and do not want to take them down so need to
be creative. Just wondering what other people are doing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your tags came out great, and your substitutions are very cool.
I'm wondering the same thing. At the moment I'm thinking about creating a book for mine.
Eileen

Unknown said...

Beautiful tags and I've enjoyed your sharing all of your "Improvs".

Lori said...

Love both of your tags, and your substitutions are once again, brilliant! I'm working on an idea for displaying mine as well!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I'm kind of sad that you're done with these too, Marlene! They have been great fun to look at on your blog. If it were me I'd string them in a garland! ;o)