Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas Day 2...

Well here is my attempt at Day 2. I like this one much better
than my tag from yesterday. This tag went very quickly once
I had found the one supply you needed for this that I did not
have. I drove all over today and went to 5 stores to find this.
I needed the felt one not the foam one as the technique Tim
shared today was to make your own custom coloured stamp
pad, the foam does not work for this. All I can say is that
once I had the Cut n' dry felt it was all easy going.

If you want to see Tim's tag for today go here. There was a
great Wow factor for me after doing the custom colour ink
pad. It just opens up a whole world of possibilities. I used
5 different inks on the Cardinal that I stamped, not sure if
you can tell that but it came out just beautifully.

Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's tag will bring!

8 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow Maz thats fabulous. Your cardinal is amazing like the rest of your tag. Annette x

Mrs. Spotts said...

How fun! I didn't get what the felt was for and went over to Tim's site to check it out...how cool is that?!! How in the heck does he come up with this stuff???

I love this tag, can't wait to see tomorrow's!

xxoo

Kathy Eddy said...

Awesome tag! I haven't started today's yet but hope to have some time tomorrow to play. Wrapped presents for 3 hours tonight instead!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

This is really pretty, Marlene. Though it's hard to tell that you used all those different inks to stamp the cardinal, that's what really stood out as soon as I looked at it. Very nice! xo

Sue West said...

Your tag is so gorgeous Marlene. The cardinal is really stunning, the colours are fabulous.
Sue xx

Shirley said...

This is a beautiful tag and what is wrong with yesterdays? I think they are both terrific!

Unknown said...

Waaaay cool. Love that sentiment stamp!

Lori said...

Ooo, this turned out fabulous! And I love that cardinal stamp!