Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Review...


Definitely a 5 Star birthday yesterday :) First I met my
good friend Lisa for lunch at The Elephant Bar,
delicious lunch and a yummy birthday dessert,
and yes I did share it !

We had to go out early for a family dinner as I had a 7pm
meeting to attend. We had a delicious dinner and again I
had a scrumptious birthday dessert - sorry did not get a
good photo of it but it involved chocolate.



After the meeting we came home and it was time to
unwrap my gifts. I was truly spoiled and received lots
of things, some I had asked for and some were surprises.
One of the surprises was my husband had got several
different ingredients to make me a Caramel Apple
Martini, so last night he tried a few recipes and got
it almost right on the 3rd try. Looking forward to
trying more recipes as I slept really well last night :)


Posted by Picasa
For all my arty friends out there here are a few of the
gifts I received yesterday, cannot wait to try these out !

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun, those carmel apple martinis sound wonderful, and 3! I can see the reason behind the comment about sleeping all night...lol. Ahh, those must be water soluble oil pastels, of which I've seen so much about when it comes to art journals..I'm sure you'll put them to good use!

Nancy Lynn said...

It sounds like you had a great day yesterday. And I love your birthday gifts....especially the Caran d'ache water soluble color wax pastels. You will absolutely love these.......they are great in working in your journals........so many possibilities. I love mine and wouldn't be without them. And I bet you did sleep well after three carmel apple martinis...yum yum.