Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pink Flowers ???

Posted by Picasa
Ok, thought I needed to clarify my previous post. These
are my favourite flowers and my husband gave them to
me on Friday for our anniversary.
I did have pink lilies as my bridal bouquet and so he tries
to find them for me on our anniversary, isn't he sweet :)
I have to say that these particular ones have been the
most beautiful that I have ever had, they are really
stunning and very fragrant.

So to clarify, I do love these flowers but do not use a lot of
flowers or pink in other aspects of my life - clothing,
scrapbooking, decorations etc.
I used them in my new art journal because they did
indeed fit with the rest of the page, as Lisa pointed out.
I actually like seeing flowers on things but as I am the
only female in my house I find it hard to use them in my
scrapbooking and altered art.
I have a jar full of paper and fabric flowers, now I will
have to use them up in my art journal.

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

Well, glad you clarified because I am a pink lover! Haha. But like you said, colors do seem to revolve around our family. I started liking pink when I had a baby girl.

Love your flowers and your journal, I love that you are doing art journals!

xxoo
Lorrie

Lori said...

Thanks for the clarification! lol The flowers are beautiful, what a guy! Ok, ok, I won't tease you anymore about the flowers.....and pink stuff....maybe.....

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Intimates, David Meister, Something Else, Colony Sportswear, Oliver Peoples Eyewear, Wedge Sandals, Sleepwear Bottoms, Boutique 9, Straight-Leg Jeans, Tony Bowls, AP Classics, Brette Sandler Swimwear, http://www.eicop.org/c-549-lips.aspx, BCBG MAXAZRIA, Scarves, Calvin Klein Underwear, Love, Yu, Majestic, Computer Bag, La Mer Collections, Gloves, Genetic Denim, Jonano, McQ - Alexander McQueen, Kite and Butterfly, Inexpensive Dresses by Greylin, Rebecca Minkoff, Prom Dresses, Shrug, Editor's Picks, Bring It Up, Top, BCBG Max Azria, Retrosun, Geren Ford, Vest, Cheryl, Blush, Sleeveless, Koolaburra, Basta Surf, Georgie, Alberto Makali, Paige Denim, Coats and Jackets, Casual Tops T-Shirts, Little Black Dresses, Burning Torch, J.W. Hulme Co., Teddy, Jil Sander, Footwear, Romy Gold, Mackage, Blush Prom, Mason by Michelle Mason, Sherrihill, What Goes Around Comes Around, Dessy Group Mens - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!