Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tags 7 & 8...

Spent today working on these 2 tags and really had a lot of fun
with them, I think I have got my mojo back! Above is day 7's
tag which was simple but so fun to do.
If you have not tried the Kraft Glassine yet you need to run out
and get some. I made flowers with mine unlike the greenery that
Tim showed in his example here. The background was a quick
technique although I guess I didn't read the directions until after
I had done part of it so I did not do the water spritzing before I
dried it. I really like the simplicity and style of this tag.

Posted by Picasa
This is today's Steampunk style tag and I absolutely love all the
details involved in this one. There was a lot of steps involved
and this is really the first tag this year that I have mostly copied
from Tim. I have to admit that the reason I was able to copy it is
that I actually went out and bought this stamp set today (I did
use a 40% off coupon though!). Looking forward to seeing what
is in store tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love both versions, Marlene. I love the fact that Tim did a steampunk one, I'm anxious to try that one!

Nancy Lynn said...

Love your take on the tags Marlene. Way too cool . Love them.

Maria said...

Beautiful, both of these!! I wish my Steampunk tag looked more like yours ...