Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas...

Posted by Picasa
Yes it is that time again already! Tim Holtz is doing his 12 Tags of
Christmas for 2011, you can read all about todays tag on his
website. This will be my 3rd year following along with this and
the photo is my take on Day No.1 today.

Just like last year I am not feeling the love for the first
tag, mainly because I have very few of the supplies
that Tim used this time and also last year. I do not do
a lot of holiday stuff in my art so buying all the dies he
uses is just not in my budget (especially now I have a child in college!).

I did have the embossing folder he used and the tattered banner
die too so had to improvise with everything else. I am not 100%
happy with it but it is done and I am looking forward to seeing
what he comes up with for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nancy Lynn said...

I love your tag Marlene....you did a great job using what you had. I hope you and your family have a great Holiday season.