Monday, December 12, 2011

Tag 12, the final tag...

Posted by Picasa
So sad that this was the last of the tags :(  Now I am going to have
to get on with everything I need to do for my son's birthday this
weekend followed by Christmas the following weekend. Just hope
I have enough time left, lol!

Well this tag took me a while because I had a major disaster with
the blue paint. I had no idea I had got blue paint all down the side
of my hand, which then transferred to my desk, then my sleeve
and then finally all over my new sweater that I was wearing today.
I have now finished washing it for the third time and I am hopeful
the paint came out!

As for the tag, again I was missing lots of the supplies so had to
improvise with my Umbrella Man yet again. This is a record for
me having used him 3 times this year. Maybe next year I will use
him in every tag, or maybe I will have to buy some of the xmas
dies and stamps :)

Ok Tim I hope you will be doing this again next year, pretty please!

3 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific effect on your tag and loving that shade of blue. Hope you manage to save your new jumper. Annette x

penny4thoughts said...

All your tags look great! I love the different ways you found to use the umbrella man - very creative!

Maria said...

Awww, I'm so sorry about your paint mess!! But your tag turned out beautifully! Thank you for the kind comments on my blog ... May 2012 bring you much happiness and beautiful creations!!