Thursday, March 24, 2011

Final She Art Girl...


Posted by Picasa
Well I really had decided not to make another canvas for the
She Art workshop. However I had 2 backgrounds that I had
done during the 2nd week of class and really didn't know what
I would do with them. After all I have already made 3 She Art
canvases and seriously have nowhere to put them in my house.
Also I just loved the background of this and did not want to
cover it up by adding anything on top of it. Well I saw something
on the internet that inspired me to do this and so here is my final
girl, and I really mean final - well for now anyway!!

I am not really a girly girl so that is why I hesitated to take this 
class, I have to tell you though that I really enjoyed it. I have
learned how to make fantastic backgrounds using nothing really
out of the ordinary. I have also learned that I can do girly stuff too.
Christy Tomlinson is just so fun to watch as she creates, I highly
recommend the class. It is being run again in just a couple of
weeks so go here and sign up for it now. I had such a great time
with it that I have signed up for her next class which is going to be
about art journaling, that is also on the link in case you are interested :)

6 comments:

Lori said...

Another fabulous art girl, Marlene! Just love the backgrounds, I should probably look into that class...lol..

Make your own ESCAPE said...

LOVE this one!!! So funny that it has pink in it! :) AND a hat!! You've inspired me to try another one---and, like you, have no room for another canvas. Great job!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

This just might be my favorite of all your She Art pieces, Marlene! I LOVE the colors. OOooooohhh... I'm so excited to take this class in April! :o)!!!

Netty said...

This is definitely my favourite, totally love it. I have some wall space free.......lol Have a great weekend, Annette x

Netty said...

Hi am back to answer your question about my latest piece. Yes they are made from clay scraps I had left over.....waste not want not....lol Have a great weekend. Annette x

Gio said...

I love your blog!! It's full of beautiful and inspirational artworks! Thanks for sharing!