Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little peek...

Posted by Picasa
of my canvas swap for the All Things Tim Yahoo group.
Sorry to be sneaky :) I have mailed these off and they
have been received by the swap hostess, Sharona. I had
fun doing them but I had them finished for a couple of
weeks just wondering if I should add just one more
thing on to them.
In the end I decided not to do that and left them as they
were, there are a lot of people who really add lots of
embellishments and I love their work but it is just not me,
I have to leave mine more simple, just my style that's all.

I might show the full reveal later, you have pretty much
seen most of it, I just did not want to show it all until the
swap was done so not to spoil anything for anyone.
However, the swap is not due until the end of the month
so if you are interested and cannot wait to see just let me know.

One more thing, if you know me you would have known
that I would have used these 2 stamps as they are my
all time favourites and they are very well loved & used.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the sneak peek, Love the colours

Nancy Lynn said...

These are really nice Marlene. Thanks for giving a sneak peek.

Lori said...

What a tease you are! Well, I can say that I already love it, even though it's just a small portion! Love the colors I can see! lol

Netty said...

Loving it. Annette x