Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New year, new journeys...


Posted by Picasa
Everyone is excited to welcome this year, 2010, the start
of a new decade. A chance to start anew and make some
goals. I don't usually do New Year's resolutions as it
seems a way to set yourself up for failure.
This year though I need to make some new goals
for myself. First of all I would like to get fitter and
healthier, this is a hard task for someone who
absolutely hates exercise :)
I really do need to improve my fitness so will be trying to
figure out how to achieve that in the next week.

I have joined the  Art Journal Caravan to explore more
ways of being creative other than scrapbooking.
I am very excited about having this to do all year as
well as a couple of art retreats that I am going to attend
this year.

Also I am going to have to prepare myself for the fact
that my oldest is going to be going to college in a year
and a half, aarghh ! I miss him already :(

I am going to be watching with interest Heidi Swapp's live
webcast tomorrow night as she is all about setting goals
for the year with a new class that will be online.
I am very excited for the coming year and hope that
I will have success in the areas I am looking to improve.

No comments: