Monday, December 7, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas...


Posted by Picasa

I have been totally consumed by Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of
Christmas. These are my first 6 days of tags, yes there
are 7 in the photo as one of the days we did 2 of the
same technique. Tim started doing this back in 2007,
I did not have any of the supplies at that time, even last
year I did not join in, but this year I seem to have a few
of the right type of stamps and a lot of the ink pads.
It is so much fun to learn lots of new techniques with
very detailed step-by-step instructions and photos.
Really we are all getting to learn a lot of different ideas
and techniques all in the comfort of our own homes.

So if you would like to play along please go to Tim's blog .

Unfortunately this obsession has stopped me from
working on my December Daily that I started last
week, I will have to catch up with that soon :)



2 comments:

Lorrie Spotts said...

I know I said that the one in the middle at the top is my favorite, but now I am thinking the one with the car and the tree...or maybe the ornaments...or the snowy blue one?? Geez! These are all so great. I love that I can click on the picture here and get a better look. Keep this up, can't wait to see the rest!

Escape said...

Great job! I'm impressed that you've done them every day!!! Can't wait to see them all in person. :)