Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flight of Creativity...


Posted by Picasa
this was the name of our Mega project with Tim on the
cruise last week. I finished it off at home this afternoon,
I really like it but it is lost on my husband :(
I did as much as I could in class, there were lots of layers
involved in this project, as well as working with Beeswax
and inks. Most of the decorating, positioning and
embellishing is what I saved to do at home. I have never
done anything like this before and it was a lot of fun.

I am pretty sure that everyone who did this project ended
up with something completely different. Tim provided us
with the basics to start then gave us all lots of different
things to use as embellishments,
a lot of Heidi Swapp products, and also lots of ideas.

It was tricky trying to take a photo of this, mostly due to
reflections from the glass and the mirror. This was the
best one but it is laying down so you cannot see the
effect of the dangling chandelier cyrstals as well as
when it is upright.
Tim really stressed about layers and different depths when
we were making this. It really does look much better when
it is upright, promise :0

2 comments:

Escape said...

You're going to have to bring that over on our next playday so I can check it out!! Looks like a blast.

Francesca said...

Wow, I like your very much! mine is more yellowish!
Great you left a comment on my blog, so I could find yours!