Thursday, June 4, 2009

Project 365...

Last year I did a Project 365, taking a photo a day, and my
family really enjoyed it. This year Creating Keepsakes came
out with a kit to do it designed by Becky Higgins. Well I
won't go into the fiasco that occurred with the kit but I was
lucky and did get one, and I must say I am finding it much
harder to do with the kit than last year when I did on my own.
Anyone else out there doing this ?

I am now very behind on my journaling, always the hard part
for me, I am pretty much up-to-date on the photos though.
So here is a shot of my last completed week, way back at the
end of April :(

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm doing this as well....I have the digital type going on my blog which is about a month behind and then I won't tell you how far behind I am in the book itself.....need to get my butt in gear and print out my pictures....